New Solar Thermal Market In Europe Research during 2021-2025 | COVID-19 Industry Planning Structure | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 21, 2021--
The new solar thermal market in Europe research from Technavio indicates growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210121006011/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Solar Thermal Market in Europe 2021-2025 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of the solar thermal market in Europe.
"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the increasing demand for CSP,” says a senior analyst for the utilities industry at Technavio. As the markets recover, Technavio expects the solar thermal market in Europe size to grow by 0.54 Terawatt-hour during the period 2021-2025.
Solar Thermal Market in Europe Segment Highlights for 2020
- The solar thermal market in Europe is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 1.3%.
- Based on the technology, the low and medium temperature segment saw maximum growth in 2020. The low and medium temperature segment primarily includes the small- and medium-scale solar water heating systems for residential and commercial buildings. The segment is facing severe competition from the PV systems and the heat pumps.
- The growth of the market segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 91% of the growth will originate from the Spain region.
- The decrease in the prices of CSP with thermal energy storage will facilitate the solar thermal market growth in Spain over the forecast period.
- The market growth in Spain will be slower than the growth of the market in the rest of Europe.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports on Utilities Include:
Global Automotive Fog Lights Market - The automotive fog lights market is segmented by end-user (OEM and aftermarket), geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America), and key vendors. Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Automotive Active Safety System Market - The automotive active safety system market is segmented by safety features (ABS, LDWS, ESC, ACC, and others), geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America), and key vendors. Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The solar thermal market in Europe size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of 2% during the forecast period.
- The solar thermal market in Europe is segmented by technology (Low and medium temperature and High temperature) and geography (Spain and Rest of Europe).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Aalborg CSP AS, Abengoa SA, Acciona SA, Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH, BrightSource Energy Inc., Cosmosolar, DEL PASO SOLAR SL, GREENoneTEC Solarindustrie GmbH, SENER group, and Vaillant GmbH.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210121006011/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ALTERNATIVE ENERGY ENERGY UTILITIES
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/21/2021 09:07 PM/DISC: 01/21/2021 09:07 PM