COVID-19 Impact & Recovery Analysis | PLM Software Market in the Automotive Sector 2020-2024 | Rise in IoT Integration to boost the Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 10, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the PLM software market in the automotive sector and it is poised to grow by USD 937.74 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200710005033/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global PLM Software Market in the Automotive Sector 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire).
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period.
Frequently Asked Questions-
1. What are the product categories in the PLM software market in the automotive sector?
A. Collaborative product data management, Computer-aided design, Simulation and analysis, and Digital manufacturing
2. How big is the industry?
A. While the year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at -8.19%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 937.74 million during the forecast period.
3. Which region represents the highest market share?
A. North America will account for the highest share.
4. What is the key factor driving the market?
A. Rise in IoT integration is one of the key factors driving the market.
5. Who are the top players in the market?
A. Accenture Plc, Altair Engineering Inc., ANSYS Inc., Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, Infor Inc., Oracle Corp., PTC Inc., SAP SE, and Siemens AG.
To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Rise in IoT integration has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
PLM Software Market in the Automotive Sector 2020-2024: Segmentation
PLM Software Market in the Automotive Sector is segmented as below:
- Collaborative Product Data Management
- Computer-aided Design
- Simulation and Analysis
- Digital Manufacturing
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43612
PLM Software Market in the Automotive Sector 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The PLM software market in the automotive sector report covers the following areas:
- PLM Software Market Size in the Automotive Sector
- PLM Software Market Trends in the Automotive Sector
- PLM Software Market Analysis in the Automotive Sector
This study identifies automatic real-time tracking of product as one of the prime reasons driving the PLM software market growth in the automotive sector during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
PLM Software Market in the Automotive Sector 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist PLM software market growth in the automotive sector during the next five years
- Estimation of the PLM software market size in the automotive sector and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the PLM software market in the automotive sector
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of PLM software market vendors in the automotive sector
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Collaborative product data management - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Computer-aided design - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Simulation and analysis - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Digital manufacturing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Volume Drivers - Demand led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accenture Plc
- Altair Engineering Inc.
- ANSYS Inc.
- Autodesk Inc.
- Dassault Systemes SE
- Infor Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- PTC Inc.
- SAP SE
- Siemens AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200710005033/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING SOFTWARE INTERNET
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 07/10/2020 06:30 AM/DISC: 07/10/2020 06:30 AM