Thank you Audit Office for responding
Re: In response to Siaosi Siomia
Fa’afetai tali mai:
(1) Is your Audit office 100% independent (not influenced at all) by the H.R.P.P. Government?
(2) Are there any sensitive information leaked from your department to other government departments or directly to P.M.? Is there communications going on between your office and P.M.’s office?
(3) Are there any information hidden or withheld (ie. not shown on public reports) that may be negative to Government? In other words does your office report the truth - the whole truth and nothing but the truth - even if it condemns the current government in office?
(4) Who makes the final decision to what goes and does not go on the Audited Report?
(5) Why are the other audited reports (2013,2014,2015) not released to public yet?
(6) Why are the audit reports always one year behind?
(7) How do we the public of Samoa know that “The interest of the Independent State and People of Samoa is the only interest that the Controller and Auditor General and all Staff of the
Audit Office.” Intention and actions may not be aligned.
(8) Why is there so much waste and abuse of public money going on in all government departments?
Fa’amalo galue ma le fa’amaoni.