Post-COVID-19 Analysis: Automotive Gear Shift Systems Market | Rising Penetration of Shift-By-Wire Technology to Drive the Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 11, 2020--
The global automotive gear shift systems market is expected to grow by 1.14 million units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 1% during the forecast period. The report identifies the rising penetration of shift-by-wire technology as a key factor driving growth. The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has left a negative impact on the growth of the market. However, market growth is expected to recover and gain traction with the rising sales of passenger cars and EVs over the forecast period.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201111005663/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Automotive Gear Shift Systems Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a negative impact on the automotive gear shift systems market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to decrease compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by Type, which is the leading segment in the market?
The automotive transmission system segment will lead the market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The replacement of mechanical components with electronic components is considered a major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of about 1% during 2020-2024.
- Who are the top players in the market?
DURA Automotive Systems, Eissmann Automotive Deutschland GmbH, Fuji Kiko Co. Ltd., GHSP, Jopp Holding GmbH, Kongsberg Automotive ASA, KÜSTER Holding GmbH, Panasonic Corp., Silatech Srl, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG are the top players in the market.
- What is the key market driver?
The market will be driven by the rising penetration of shift-by-wire technology.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. DURA Automotive Systems, Eissmann Automotive Deutschland GmbH, Fuji Kiko Co. Ltd., GHSP, Jopp Holding GmbH, Kongsberg Automotive ASA, KÜSTER Holding GmbH, Panasonic Corp., Silatech Srl, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG are some of the major market participants. The rising penetration of shift-by-wire systems will offer immense growth opportunities for market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this automotive gear shift systems market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. The report also helps clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive Gear Shift Systems Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Gear Shift Systems Market is segmented as below:
- Automatic Transmission
- Manual Transmission
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44966
Automotive Gear Shift Systems Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive gear shift systems market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Gear Shift Systems Market Size
- Automotive Gear Shift Systems Market Trends
- Automotive Gear Shift Systems Market Industry Analysis
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Gear Shift Systems Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive gear shift systems market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive gear shift systems market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive gear shift systems market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive gear shift systems market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Transmission type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Transmission type
- Automatic transmission - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Manual transmission - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Transmission type
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- DURA Automotive Systems
- Eissmann Automotive Deutschland GmbH
- Fuji Kiko Co. Ltd.
- Jopp Holding GmbH
- Kongsberg Automotive ASA
- KÜSTER Holding GmbH
- Panasonic Corp.
- Silatech Srl
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201111005663/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 11/11/2020 02:35 PM/DISC: 11/11/2020 02:35 PM