Automotive Piston Market 2020-2024 | Demand for Forged Pistons to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 30, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the automotive piston market and it is poised to grow by 45.5 million units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201030005365/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Automotive Piston Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. However, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a Low impact on the automotive piston market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to Increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The passenger vehicles are expected to be the leading segment based on application in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Development of autonomous vehicles is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 2%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be 45.5 million units.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Amalgamations Group, Cosworth Group Holdings Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., MAHLE GmbH, Menon Pistons Ltd., Rheinmetall AG, Tenneco Inc., Wössner GmbH, and Zenith Troop Industrial Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers?
- Demand for forged pistons is one of the major factors driving the market.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute 63% of market growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Amalgamations Group, Cosworth Group Holdings Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., MAHLE GmbH, Menon Pistons Ltd., Rheinmetall AG, Tenneco Inc., Wössner GmbH, and Zenith Troop Industrial Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The demand for forged pistons will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this automotive piston market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive Piston Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Piston Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40249
Automotive Piston Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive piston market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Piston Market Size
- Automotive Piston Market Trends
- Automotive Piston Market Analysis
This study identifies the development of autonomous vehicles as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive piston market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Piston Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive piston market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive piston market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive piston market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive piston market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Passenger vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Development of autonomous vehicles
- Decline in production of vehicles and shutdown of vehicle manufacturing plants
- Emergence of cylinder deactivation/variable displacement engines
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Amalgamations Group
- Cosworth Group Holdings Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- MAHLE GmbH
- Menon Pistons Ltd.
- Rheinmetall AG
- Tenneco Inc.
- Wössner GmbH
- Zenith Troop Industrial Co. Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201030005365/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AFTERMARKET AUTOMOTIVE GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE OTHER AUTOMOTIVE ALTERNATIVE VEHICLES/FUELS FLEET MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 10/30/2020 09:00 AM/DISC: 10/30/2020 09:01 AM