Augmented Reality (AR) Market Will Showcase Positive Impact During 2020-2024 | Adoption of AR-enabled Smart Glasses to Boost Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 13, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the augmented reality (AR) market and it is poised to grow by USD 76.99 billion during 2020-2024, decelerating at a CAGR of over 32% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201013005435/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Augmented Reality (AR) Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will decelerate during the forecast period. Alphabet Inc., Dynabook Inc., Facebook Inc., Microsoft Corp., PTC Inc., Qualcomm Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Upskill, Vuzix Corp., and Zugara Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The adoption of AR-enabled smart glasses has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Augmented Reality (AR) Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Augmented Reality (AR) Market is segmented as below:
- Media And Entertainment
- Other Applications
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
Augmented Reality (AR) Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The augmented reality (AR) market report covers the following areas:
- Augmented Reality (AR) Market Size
- Augmented Reality (AR) Market Trends
- Augmented Reality (AR) Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing popularity and penetration of AR technology in smartphones and tablets as one of the prime reasons driving the Augmented Reality (AR) Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Augmented Reality (AR) Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist augmented reality (AR) market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the augmented reality (AR) market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the augmented reality (AR) market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of augmented reality (AR) market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market Outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Enterprise - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Retail - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Healthcare - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Media and entertainment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Education - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other applications - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing AR integration in mobile devices
- Growing number of acquisitions and partnerships
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Dynabook Inc.
- Facebook Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- PTC Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Vuzix Corp.
- Zugara Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201013005435/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HARDWARE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS OTHER TECHNOLOGY TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 10/13/2020 07:00 AM/DISC: 10/13/2020 07:01 AM