Commercial Air Conditioner Market- Roadmap for Recovery from COVID-19|Increase in Adoption of VRF Systems to Boost the Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 28, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the commercial air conditioner market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.82 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 1% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200928005463/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Commercial Air Conditioner Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The split systems are expected to be the leading segment in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Need for energy-efficient ACs is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 1%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 3.82 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Carrier Global Corp., Daikin Industries Ltd., Fujitsu General Ltd., Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Johnson Controls International Plc, LG Electronics Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Panasonic Corp., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Increase in adoption of VRF systems is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the capital-intensive market restraints market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute 47% of market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Carrier Global Corp., Daikin Industries Ltd., Fujitsu General Ltd., Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Johnson Controls International Plc, LG Electronics Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Panasonic Corp., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increase in adoption of VRF systems will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Commercial Air Conditioner Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Commercial Air Conditioner Market is segmented as below:
- Split Systems
- VRF Systems
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45094
Commercial Air Conditioner Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The commercial air conditioner market report covers the following areas:
- Commercial Air Conditioner Market Size
- Commercial Air Conditioner Market Trends
- Commercial Air Conditioner Market Analysis
This study identifies the need for energy-efficient ACs as one of the prime reasons driving the commercial air conditioner market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Commercial Air Conditioner Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist commercial air conditioner market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the commercial air conditioner market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the commercial air conditioner market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of commercial air conditioner market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Split systems - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- VRF systems - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Chillers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rooftops - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the global market
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Carrier Global Corp.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Fujitsu General Ltd.
- Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200928005463/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSUMER ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY RESIDENTIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY BUILDING SYSTEMS
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/28/2020 01:00 PM/DISC: 09/28/2020 01:01 PM