New Learning Analytics Market Research Highlights Recovery Path for Businesses from COVID-19 based on Higher Education and K-12 End-Users | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 14, 2020--
The new Learning Analytics Market Research from Technavio indicates Positive and Superior growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200914005710/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Learning Analytics Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the Emergence of E-learning and M-learning,” says a senior analyst for Information Technology at Technavio. As the markets recover Technavio expects the learning analytics market size to grow by USD 4.9 billion during the period 2020-2024.
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of learning analytics market.Download free report sample
Learning Analytics Segment Highlights for 2020
- The learning analytics market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 28.32%.
- 40% of the growth will originate from the North America region.
- The increasing use of IoT and wearable devices, the growing application of learning analytics in game-based learning, and the integration with SIS will significantly influence learning analytics market's growth in this region.
- The US and Canada are the key markets for learning analytics in North America
Click hereto learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
- The learning analytics market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 30% during the forecast period.
- The learning analytics market is segmented by end-user (higher education and K-12), deployment (on-premise and cloud-based), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
- The market is concentrated due to the presence of a few established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Blackboard Inc., Civitas Learning Inc., D2L Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Jenzabar Inc., Microsoft Corp., Pearson Plc, Saba Software Inc., SAP SE, and SAS Institute Inc.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports usingTechnavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200914005710/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/14/2020 06:30 PM/DISC: 09/14/2020 06:31 PM