Smart Home Water Sensor and Controller Market in North America- Roadmap for Recovery from COVID-19 | Growth in Construction Projects in North America to boost the Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 14, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the smart home water sensor and controller market in North America and it is poised to grow by USD 162.20 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 11% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200913005034/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Smart Home Water Sensor and Controller Market in North America 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Advancements in smart home water sensors and controllers is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 11%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 162.20 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Conservation Labs Inc., Loop Labs Inc., Moen Inc., OVAL Digital Inc., Phyn LLC, Resideo Technologies Inc., Roost Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Waxman Industries Inc., and Winland Electronics Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Growth in construction projects in North America is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the high cost of smart home water sensors and controllers restraints the market growth.
- How big is the US market?
- The US region will contribute 71% of market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Conservation Labs Inc., Loop Labs Inc., Moen Inc., OVAL Digital Inc., Phyn LLC, Resideo Technologies Inc., Roost Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Waxman Industries Inc., and Winland Electronics Inc. are some of the major market participants. The growth in construction projects in North America will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Smart Home Water Sensor and Controller Market in North America 2020-2024: Segmentation
Smart Home Water Sensor and Controller Market in North America is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43295
Smart Home Water Sensor and Controller Market in North America 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The smart home water sensor and controller market in North America report covers the following areas:
- Smart Home Water Sensor and Controller Market Size in North America
- Smart Home Water Sensor and Controller Market Trends in North America
- Smart Home Water Sensor and Controller Market Analysis in North America
This study identifies advancements in smart home water sensors and controllers as one of the prime reasons driving the smart home water sensor and controller market growth in North America during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Smart Home Water Sensor and Controller Market in North America 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist smart home water sensor and controller market growth in North America during the next five years
- Estimation of the smart home water sensor and controller market size in North America and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the smart home water sensor and controller market in North America
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart home water sensor and controller market vendors in North America
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Wi-Fi technology - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other technologies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- US - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Canada - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mexico - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive Scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Conservation Labs Inc.
- Loop Labs Inc.
- Moen Inc.
- OVAL Digital Inc.
- Phyn LLC
- Resideo Technologies Inc.
- Roost Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Waxman Industries Inc.
- Winland Electronics Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200913005034/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY ENERGY UTILITIES OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/14/2020 02:30 AM/DISC: 09/14/2020 02:30 AM