Analysis on Impact of COVID-19: Automotive Chassis Sensors Market 2020-2024 | Growing Adoption Of Sensor Technology to boost the Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 24, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the automotive chassis sensors market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.3 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200824005060/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Automotive Chassis Sensors Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amphenol Corp., Continental AG, Delphi Technologies, DENSO Corp., Infineon Technologies AG, NXP Semiconductors NV, Robert Bosch GmbH, Sensata Technologies Inc., STMicroelectronics NV, and TE Connectivity Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Growing adoption of sensor technology has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive Chassis Sensors Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Chassis Sensors Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41029
Automotive Chassis Sensors Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive chassis sensors market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Chassis Sensors Market Size
- Automotive Chassis Sensors Market Trends
- Automotive Chassis Sensors Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the implementation of stringent regulations for emission control as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive chassis sensors market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Chassis Sensors Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive chassis sensors market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive chassis sensors market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive chassis sensors market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive chassis sensors market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Passenger vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Pressure - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Speed - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Position - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Temperature - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amphenol Corp.
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies
- DENSO Corp.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- STMicroelectronics NV
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200824005060/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING OTHER AUTOMOTIVE GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 08/24/2020 11:00 AM/DISC: 08/24/2020 11:01 AM