COVID-19 Impacts: After Sunburn Care Products Market will Accelerate at a CAGR of almost 4% through 2020-2024 | The Growing Adoption Of Multi-functional Products to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 12, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the after sunburn care products market and it is poised to grow by $ 174.15 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200812005357/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global After Sunburn Care Products Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Australian Gold LLC, Bayer AG, Beiersdorf AG, Clarins USA Inc., Edgewell Personal Care Co., Fruit of the Earth Inc., Pierre Fabre SA, Sun Bum, The Clorox Co., and The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing adoption of multi-functional products has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, growing awareness of other sun care products available in the personal care products market might hamper the market growth.
After Sunburn Care Products Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
After Sunburn Care Products Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43816
After Sunburn Care Products Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our after sunburn care products market report covers the following areas:
- After Sunburn Care Products Market size
- After Sunburn Care Products Market trends
- After Sunburn Care Products Market industry analysis
This study identifies the adverse effects of exposure to UV radiation caused by global warming as one of the prime reasons driving the after sunburn care products market growth during the next few years.
After Sunburn Care Products Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the after sunburn care products market, including some of the vendors such as Australian Gold LLC, Bayer AG, Beiersdorf AG, Clarins USA Inc., Edgewell Personal Care Co., Fruit of the Earth Inc., Pierre Fabre SA, Sun Bum, The Clorox Co., and The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the after sunburn care products market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
After Sunburn Care Products Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist after sunburn care products market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the after sunburn care products market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the after sunburn care products market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of after sunburn care products market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Lotion - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Gel - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Spray - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Australian Gold LLC
- Bayer AG
- Beiersdorf AG
- Clarins USA Inc.
- Edgewell Personal Care Co.
- Fruit of the Earth Inc.
- Pierre Fabre SA
- Sun Bum
- The Clorox Co.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200812005357/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTING
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 08/12/2020 01:15 PM/DISC: 08/12/2020 01:15 PM