Foot Insoles Market Analysis Highlights the Impact of COVID-19 (2020-2024) | Increasing Geriatric Population to Boost Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 30, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the foot insoles market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.68 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200730005634/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Foot Insoles Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis.Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the size of the foot insoles market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 3.91 billion in 2019 and it is projected to reach USD 5.59 billion by 2024.
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The medical insoles segment is expected to be the leading segment in the global market during the forecast period.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- The market will grow at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Aetrex Worldwide Inc., Bauerfeind AG, Bayer AG, Footlogics Australia Pty Ltd., Hanger Inc., Implus Footcare LLC, Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA, SOLO Laboratories Inc., Stable Step LLC, and Superfeet Worldwide Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Increasing geriatric population and the rise in the use of eco-friendly products are the major factors driving the market. However, the intense competition among vendors restraints the market growth.
- How big is the North American market?
- The market in the North American region was valued at USD 1.35 billion in 2019 and it is anticipated to grow to USD 1.95 billion by 2024.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aetrex Worldwide Inc., Bauerfeind AG, Bayer AG, Footlogics Australia Pty Ltd., Hanger Inc., Implus Footcare LLC, Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA, SOLO Laboratories Inc., Stable Step LLC, and Superfeet Worldwide Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The increasing geriatric population has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Foot Insoles Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Foot Insoles Market is segmented as below:
- Medical Insoles
- Sports Insoles
- Polypropylene And EVA
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41070
Foot Insoles Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The foot insoles market report covers the following areas:
- Foot Insoles Market Size
- Foot Insoles Market Trends
- Foot Insoles Market Analysis
This study identifies the rise in the use of eco-friendly products as one of the prime reasons driving the foot insoles market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Foot Insoles Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist foot insoles market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the foot insoles market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the foot insoles market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of foot insoles market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Medical insoles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Sports insoles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Material
- Market segments
- Comparison by Material placement
- Polypropylene and EVA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Leather - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Material
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aetrex Worldwide, Inc.
- Bauerfeind AG
- Bayer AG
- Footlogics Australia Pty Ltd.
- Hanger Inc.
- Implus Footcare LLC
- Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA
- SOLO Laboratories Inc.
- Stable Step LLC
- Superfeet Worldwide, Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200730005634/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL OTHER CONSUMER CONSUMER WOMEN SENIORS SPECIALTY MEN
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 07/30/2020 01:45 PM/DISC: 07/30/2020 01:45 PM