COVID-19 Impact & Recovery Analysis- Global Automotive High-Performance Brake System Market 2020-2024 | Increasing Electrification in Vehicles to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 21, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the global automotive high-performance brake system market size and it is poised to grow by USD 1.74 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200721005714/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Automotive High-performance Brake System Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Akebono Brake Industry Co. Ltd., APC Automotive Technologies LLC, BERINGER SAS, Brembo Spa, Carlisle Companies Inc., Continental AG, Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd., Wilwood Engineering Inc., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increasing electrification in vehicles has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the regulations restricting formation of brake dust might hamper market growth.
Automotive High-performance Brake System Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Automotive High-performance Brake System Market is segmented as below:
- Hatchbacks And Sedans
- SUVs And Pickup Trucks
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44350
Automotive High-performance Brake System Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive high-performance brake system market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive High-performance Brake System Market size
- Automotive High-performance Brake System Market trends
- Automotive High-performance Brake System Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing popularity of additive manufacturing in the automotive industry as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive high-performance brake system market growth during the next few years.
Automotive High-performance Brake System Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the automotive high-performance brake system market, including some of the vendors such as Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Akebono Brake Industry Co. Ltd., APC Automotive Technologies LLC, BERINGER SAS, Brembo Spa, Carlisle Companies Inc., Continental AG, Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd., Wilwood Engineering Inc., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Automotive High-performance Brake System Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive High-performance Brake System Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive high-performance brake system market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive high-performance brake system market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive high-performance brake system market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive high-performance brake system market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Hatchbacks and sedans - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- SUVs and pickup trucks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Akebono Brake Industry Co. Ltd.
- APC Automotive Technologies LLC
- BERINGER SAS
- Brembo Spa
- Carlisle Companies Inc.
- Continental AG
- Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd.
- Wilwood Engineering Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200721005714/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE & SPECIAL INTEREST
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 07/21/2020 11:00 PM/DISC: 07/21/2020 11:01 PM