Insights & Forecast with Potential Impact of COVID-19 - Automotive Battery Management System Market 2020-2024 | Use of Communication Protocols to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 24, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the automotive battery management system market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.89 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 16% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200624005616/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Automotive Battery Management System Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Infineon Technologies AG, LG Chem Ltd., Lithium Balance AS, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Panasonic Corp., Renesas Electronics Corp., Samsung SDI Co. Ltd., and Tesla Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The use of communication protocols has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Automotive Battery Management System Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Battery Management System Market is segmented as below:
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Battery Electric Vehicles
- Other Vehicles
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43863
Automotive Battery Management System Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive battery management system market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Battery Management System Market size
- Automotive Battery Management System Market trends
- Automotive Battery Management System Market analysis
This study identifies the advent of intelligent automotive battery management systems as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive battery management system market growth during the next few years.
Automotive Battery Management System Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the automotive battery management system market, including some of the vendors such as Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Infineon Technologies AG, LG Chem Ltd., Lithium Balance AS, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Panasonic Corp., Renesas Electronics Corp., Samsung SDI Co. Ltd., and Tesla Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive battery management system market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Battery Management System Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive battery management system market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive battery management system market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive battery management system market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive battery management system market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Hybrid electric vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Battery electric vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Lithium-ion - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corp.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Lithium Balance AS
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Renesas Electronics Corp.
- Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
- Tesla Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200624005616/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE OTHER AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 06/24/2020 03:50 PM/DISC: 06/24/2020 03:50 PM