Analysis on Impact of Covid-19- Global Defense Tactical Computers Market 2020-2024 | Digitization of the Battlefield to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the global defense tactical computers market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.07 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200514005059/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Defense Tactical Computers Market (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. BAE Systems Plc, Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., Cornet Technology Inc., Curtiss-Wright Corp., Elbit Systems Ltd., General Dynamics Mission Systems Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Leonardo Spa, Mercury Systems Inc., and Saab AB are some of the major market participants. The digitization of the battlefield will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Digitization of the battlefield has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Global Defense Tactical Computers Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Global Defense Tactical Computers Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
- Handheld Defense Tactical Computers
- Vehicle-mounted Defense Tactical Computers
- Wearable Defense Tactical Computers
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41452
Global Defense Tactical Computers Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our global defense tactical computers market report covers the following areas:
- Global Defense Tactical Computers Market Size
- Global Defense Tactical Computers Market Trends
- Global Defense Tactical Computers Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies advent of lightweight tactical computers as one of the prime reasons driving the global defense tactical computers market growth during the next few years.
Global Defense Tactical Computers Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the global defense tactical computers market, including some of the vendors such as BAE Systems Plc, Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., Cornet Technology Inc., Curtiss-Wright Corp., Elbit Systems Ltd., General Dynamics Mission Systems Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Leonardo Spa, Mercury Systems Inc., and Saab AB. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the global defense tactical computers market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Global Defense Tactical Computers Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist global defense tactical computers market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the global defense tactical computers market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the global defense tactical computers market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of global defense tactical computers market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Vehicle-mounted defense tactical computers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Handheld defense tactical computers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Wearable defense tactical computers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BAE Systems Plc
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- Cornet Technology Inc.
- Curtiss-Wright Corp.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Dynamics Mission Systems Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Leonardo Spa
- Mercury Systems Inc.
- Saab AB
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200514005059/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DEFENSE OTHER TECHNOLOGY OTHER DEFENSE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 05/14/2020 04:30 AM/DISC: 05/14/2020 04:30 AM