Pre & Post COVID-19 Market Estimates-System-on-Chip (SoC) Test Equipment Market 2019-2023 | Advent of Autonomous Vehicle to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 20, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the system-on-chip (SoC) test equipment market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.35 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200420005574/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global System-on-Chip (SoC) Test Equipment Market 2019-2023 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Advantest Corp., Astronics Corp., CHROMA ATE Inc., Cohu Inc., and Teradyne Inc. are some of the major market participants. The advent of autonomous vehicle will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Advent of autonomous vehicle has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
System-on-Chip (SoC) Test Equipment Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
System-on-chip (SoC) test equipment market is segmented as below:
- Consumer Electronics
- IT And Telecommunication
- Geographic Landscape
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31386
System-on-Chip (SoC) Test Equipment Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our system-on-chip (SoC) test equipment market report covers the following areas:
- System-on-Chip (SoC) Test Equipment Market Size
- System-on-Chip (SoC) Test Equipment Market Trends
- System-on-Chip (SoC) Test Equipment Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increasing use of SoCs in electronic devices as one of the prime reasons driving the system-on-chip (SoC) test equipment market growth during the next few years.
System-on-Chip (SoC) Test Equipment Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the system-on-chip (SoC) test equipment market, including some of the vendors such as Advantest Corp., Astronics Corp., CHROMA ATE Inc., Cohu Inc., and Teradyne Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the system-on-chip (SoC) test equipment market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
System-on-Chip (SoC) Test Equipment Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist system-on-chip (SoC) test equipment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the system-on-chip (SoC) test equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the system-on-chip (SoC) test equipment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of system-on-chip (SoC) test equipment market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Consumer electronics - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- IT and telecommunication - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Risk of trade war can adversely affect demand for electronics
- Increasing consolidation of the market
- Advent of autonomous vehicles
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Advantest Corp.
- Astronics Corp.
- CHROMA ATE Inc.
- Cohu Inc.
- Teradyne Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200420005574/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 04/20/2020 09:00 PM/DISC: 04/20/2020 09:01 PM