Prime Minister Tuilaepa Sa’ilele Malielegaoi has reassured the nation about the state of his health.
He made the assurance this morning when Parliament reconvened at Tuanaimato for their November session.
In addressing Parliament, Tuilaepa thanked everyone for their prayers and well wishes when he was hospitalised in Auckland, last month.
The Head of State postponed the session while Tuilaepa was away.
Today, he said he was back to full strength.
He joked that he was now able to stand up straight even under the weight of a heavy ulafala he was wearing, indicating that he has fully recovered.
The Parliament session is discussing:
1. Constitution Amendment Bill (No.3) 2017
2. Fire and Emergency Services Amendment Bill 2017
3. Gaming Control Bill 2017
4. Trustee Companies Bill 2017
5. Honours and Awards Amendment Bill 2017
6. Foundations Amendment Bill 2017