Global Wearable Electronics Market 2020-2024 to Post a Progressing CAGR of 15% | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 18, 2021--
Technavio has been monitoring the wearable electronics market and it is poised to grow by USD 41.24 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210118005512/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Wearable Electronics Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Acer Inc., Apple Inc., ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Microsoft Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., and Xiaomi Group are some of the major market participants. Although the rising digitization of the global economy will offer immense growth opportunities, Increasing concerns over data security and privacy will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The rising digitization of global economy has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, Growing market for counterfeit products might hamper market growth.
Wearable Electronics Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Wearable Electronics Market is segmented as below:
- Wireless Headphones
- Smart Bands
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43403
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Microscopy Devices Market by Product, Application, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The microscopy devices market size has the potential to grow by USD 2.12 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.56%.
pH Meter Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The pH meter market size has the potential to grow by USD 258.55 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.40%.
Wearable Electronics Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our wearable electronics market report covers the following areas:
- Wearable Electronics Market size
- Wearable Electronics Market trends
- Wearable Electronics Market industry analysis
This study identifies the growing focus on the development of low-powered electronics as one of the prime reasons driving the wearable electronics market growth during the next few years.
Wearable Electronics Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Wearable Electronics Market, including some of the vendors such as vendors Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Wearable Electronics Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Wearable Electronics Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist wearable electronics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the wearable electronics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the wearable electronics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of wearable electronics market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Smartwatches - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Wireless headphones - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- HMDs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Smart bands - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Acer Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
- Xiaomi Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210118005512/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MOBILE/WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/18/2021 03:52 PM/DISC: 01/18/2021 03:53 PM