Household Clothes Steamers and Dryers Market to Accelerate at a CAGR of Over 4% During 2020-2024 | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 30, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the household clothes steamers and dryers market and it is poised to grow by USD 600.29 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201229005500/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Household Clothes Steamers and Dryers Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the household clothes steamers and dryers market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by the product, which is the leading segment in the market?
The clothes dryers are the leading segment in the market.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The rise in employment creating the need for clean clothes is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to accelerate at a CAGR of over 4%.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Conair Corp., Electrolux AB, Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd., IFB Industries Ltd., Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Whirlpool Corp. are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by product innovation leading to product premiumization. However, the fluctuations in raw material costs will challenge growth.
- How big is the North American market?
36% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period.
Related Reports onConsumer DiscretionaryInclude:
Global Portable Pressure Washers Market - The portable pressure washers market is segmented by distribution channel (offline and online), type (electric pressure washers and engine-driven pressure washers), end-user (residential users and commercial users), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Hot and Cold Water Dispensers Market - The hot and cold water dispensers market is segmented by product (bottled and plumbed-in), end-user (commercial and residential), and geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Conair Corp., Electrolux AB, Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd., IFB Industries Ltd., Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Whirlpool Corp. are some of the major market participants. Although product innovation leading to product premiumization will offer immense growth opportunities, factors such as high energy consumption of clothes dryers are likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this household clothes steamers and dryers market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Household Clothes Steamers and Dryers Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
The household clothes steamers and dryers market is segmented as below:
- Clothes Dryers
- Clothes Streamers
- Distribution Channel
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR46457
Household Clothes Steamers and Dryers Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The household clothes steamers and dryers market report covers the following areas:
- Household Clothes Steamers and Dryers Market Size
- Household Clothes Steamers and Dryers Market Trends
- Household Clothes Steamers and Dryers Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies a rise in employment creating the need for clean clothes as one of the prime reasons driving the household clothes steamers and dryers market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Household Clothes Steamers and Dryers Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist household clothes steamers and dryers market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the household clothes steamers and dryers market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the household clothes steamers and dryers market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of household clothes steamers and dryers market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Clothes dryers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Clothes streamers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Conair Corp.
- Electrolux AB
- Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd.
- IFB Industries Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Whirlpool Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201229005500/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL HOME GOODS
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/30/2020 02:46 AM/DISC: 12/30/2020 02:46 AM