Mountain Bike Market Research 2020-2024 | COVID-19 Market Impact Analysis for the New Normal | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 23, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the mountain bike market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.52 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201223005309/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Mountain Bike Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the mountain bike market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by the end-user, which is the leading segment in the market?
Leisure is the leading segment in the market.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The growth in the development of electric mountain bikes is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to accelerate at a CAGR of over 5%.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Beistegui Hermanos SA, Cycling Sports Group Inc., Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, Dorel Industries Inc., Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Merida Industry Co. Ltd., Pivot Cycle, SCOTT Sports SA, Trek Bicycle Corp., and XDS Bikes. are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The rise in women mountain bikers is driving the market. However, an increase in accidents and crashes, and related injuries will challenge growth.
- How big is the North America market?
About 32% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global High-End Bicycle Market - The global high-end bicycle market is segmented by distribution channels (offline and online), product (hybrid bikes, mountain bikes, road bikes, track bikes, and others), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global E-Bike Market - The e-bike market is segmented by battery type (SLA batteries, and Li-ion batteries) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Beistegui Hermanos SA, Cycling Sports Group Inc., Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, Dorel Industries Inc., Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Merida Industry Co. Ltd., Pivot Cycle, SCOTT Sports SA, Trek Bicycle Corp., and XDS Bikes are some of the major market participants. Although the rise in women mountain bikers will offer immense growth opportunities. However, an increase in accidents and crashes, and related injuries is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this mountain bike market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Mountain Bike Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Mountain Bike Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41094
Mountain Bike Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The mountain bike market report covers the following areas:
- Mountain Bike Market Size
- Mountain Bike Market Trends
- Mountain Bike Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growth in development of electric mountain bikes as one of the prime reasons driving the mountain bike market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Mountain Bike Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist mountain bike market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the mountain bike market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the mountain bike market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of mountain bike market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Leisure - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Competition - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Beistegui Hermanos SA
- Cycling Sports Group Inc.
- Derby Cycle Holding GmbH
- Dorel Industries Inc.
- Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Merida Industry Co. Ltd.
- Pivot Cycle
- SCOTT Sports SA
- Trek Bicycle Corp.
- XDS Bikes
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201223005309/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SPORTS BIKING/CYCLING
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/23/2020 09:52 AM/DISC: 12/23/2020 09:52 AM