Global Golf Push and Pull Cart Market to Grow at 4% CAGR and Generate Over $ 116 Million Revenue During 2020-2024 | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 3, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the golf push and pull cart market and it is poised to grow by USD 116.41 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201203005931/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Golf Push and Pull Cart Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
For a More Detailed Analysis,Get a Free Sample Report Delivered in a Minute
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the golf push and pull cart market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
The manual carts segment led the market in 2019.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The emergence of push and pull carts with seating facility is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Axglo International Inc., Bat-Caddy LLC, Golf Tech Golfartikelvertriebs GmbH, Cart Tek, Dynamic Brands, Mizuno USA Inc., Innovative Sports Distributors LLC, Suzhou Eagle Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Textron Inc., and The Proactive Sports Group are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by premiumization through product innovations. However, portability and flexibility issues might challenge growth.
Related Reports onConsumer DiscretionaryInclude:
Global Golf Bags Market - Global gold bags market is segmented by distribution channel (offline and online), application (men and women), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Golf Equipment Market - Global golf equipment market is segmented by product (Golf clubs, Golf balls, Golf shoes, and Golf bags), geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America), and market landscape (Offline and Online). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Develop Smart Strategies for Your Business: Get a Free Sample Report Now!
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Axglo International Inc., Bat-Caddy LLC, Golf Tech Golfartikelvertriebs GmbH, Cart Tek, Dynamic Brands, Mizuno USA Inc., Innovative Sports Distributors LLC, Suzhou Eagle Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Textron Inc., and The Proactive Sports Group are some of the major market participants. Although the premiumization through product innovations will offer immense growth opportunities, portability and flexibility issues are likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this golf push and pull cart market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Golf Push and Pull Cart Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Golf Push and Pull Cart Market is segmented as below:
- Manual Carts
- Electric Carts
- North America
- South America
Give Your Business a Head Start for 2021:Download Our Free Sample Report
Golf Push and Pull Cart Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The golf push and pull cart market report cover the following areas:
- Golf Push and Pull Cart Market Size
- Golf Push and Pull Cart Market Trends
- Golf Push and Pull Cart Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the emergence of push and pull carts with seating facilities as one of the prime reasons driving the Golf Push and Pull Cart Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Subscribe to World-Class Market Intelligence and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports and connect with expert analysts
Golf Push and Pull Cart Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist golf push and pull cart market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the golf push and pull cart market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the golf push and pull cart market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of golf push and pull cart market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Manual carts - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Electric carts - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Axglo International Inc.
- Bat-Caddy LLC
- Golf Tech Golfartikelvertriebs GmbH
- Cart Tek
- Dynamic Brands
- Mizuno USA Inc.
- Innovative Sports Distributors LLC
- Suzhou Eagle Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Textron Inc.
- The Proactive Sports Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201203005931/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: GOLF SPORTS
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/03/2020 04:45 PM/DISC: 12/03/2020 04:45 PM