Classroom Management Systems Market to grow by $ 8.82 bn during 2020-2024 | Industry Analysis, Market Trends, Market Growth, Opportunities, and Forecast 2024 | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 17, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the classroom management systems market and it is poised to grow by USD 8.82 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 28% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201117006043/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Classroom Management Systems Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the classroom management systems market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major trends in the market?
An increase in the number of virtual schools is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of over 28% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 8.82 bn.
- Who are the top players in the market?
APLAF Inc., Blackboard Inc., ClassDojo Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Faronics Corp., HP Inc., Impero Solutions Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., Netop Solutions AS, and NetSupport Ltd., are some of the major market participants.
- What is the key market driver?
The focus on collaborative learning tools is one of the major factors driving the market.
- How big is the North America market?
The North America region will contribute to 33% of the market share.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
- K-12 Online Tutoring Market by Type and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024- The K-12 online tutoring market size has the potential to grow by USD 80.18 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
- Self-paced E-learning Market by Product and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024 - The self-paced e-learning market size has the potential to grow by USD 6.71 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. APLAF Inc., Blackboard Inc., ClassDojo Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Faronics Corp., HP Inc., Impero Solutions Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., Netop Solutions AS, and NetSupport Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The focus on collaborative learning tools will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this classroom management systems market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Classroom Management Systems Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Classroom Management Systems Market is segmented as below:
- Higher Education
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40640
Classroom Management Systems Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The classroom management systems market report covers the following areas:
- Classroom Management Systems Market Size
- Classroom Management Systems Market Trends
- Classroom Management Systems Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies an increase in the number of virtual schools as one of the prime reasons driving the classroom management systems market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Classroom Management Systems Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist classroom management systems market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the classroom management systems market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the classroom management systems market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of classroom management systems market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Higher education - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- K-12 - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment placement
- On-premise deployment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cloud-based deployment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- APLAF Inc.
- Blackboard Inc.
- ClassDojo Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Faronics Corp.
- HP Inc.
- Impero Solutions Ltd.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Netop Solutions AS
- NetSupport Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201117006043/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PRIMARY/SECONDARY EDUCATION DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE OTHER EDUCATION
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 11/17/2020 03:00 PM/DISC: 11/17/2020 03:01 PM