Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market to grow by USD 759.27 million during 2020-2024, Continental AG and Denso Corp. Emerge as Key Contributors to growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 16, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the automotive lidar sensors market and it is poised to grow by USD 759.27 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 28% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Click & Get Free sample report in minutes
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201116005131/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. However, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a Low impact on the automotive lidar sensors market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The ADAS segment is expected to be the leading segment based on application in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Rapid developments in autonomous vehicle technology is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 28%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 759.27 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Continental AG, Denso Corp., Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Infineon Technologies AG, LeddarTech Inc., Neptec Technologies Corp., Quanergy Systems Inc., Valeo SA, Velodyne LiDAR Inc., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- The key role of LIDAR sensors in ADAS is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the high cost of automotive LiDAR sensors restraints the market growth.
- How big is the North America market?
- The North America region will contribute to 35% of market growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Continental AG, Denso Corp., Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Infineon Technologies AG, LeddarTech Inc., Neptec Technologies Corp., Quanergy Systems Inc., Valeo SA, Velodyne LiDAR Inc., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG are some of the major market participants. The key role of LIDAR sensors in ADAS will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this automotive lidar sensors market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market is segmented as below:
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41291
Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive lidar sensors market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market Size
- Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market Trends
- Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market Analysis
This study identifies rapid developments in autonomous vehicle technology as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive LIDAR sensors market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive lidar sensors market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive lidar sensors market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive lidar sensors market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive lidar sensors market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- ADAS - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Autonomous vehicle - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Continental AG
- Denso Corp.
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Infineon Technologies AG
- LeddarTech Inc.
- Neptec Technologies Corp.
- Quanergy Systems Inc.
- Valeo SA
- Velodyne LiDAR, Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201116005131/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSUMER ELECTRONICS AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY OTHER AUTOMOTIVE OTHER TECHNOLOGY GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE PERFORMANCE & SPECIAL INTEREST AUDIO/VIDEO MOBILE/WIRELESS ELECTRONIC DESIGN AUTOMATION
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 11/16/2020 03:05 AM/DISC: 11/16/2020 03:05 AM