E-bike Market Size in Europe to Grow Over 2.35 Million Units During 2020-2024 | Includes Post-Pandemic Analysis | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 12, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the e-bike market in Europe. The latest report on the e-bike market in Europe is estimated to register an incremental growth of 2.35 mn units at a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period. Although the COVID pandemic has left a negative impact on the market, the increasing demand for green transportation will foster market growth and continue to offer several opportunities for e-bike manufacturers in Europe.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201112005452/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled E-bike Market in Europe 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio’s research report on the e-bike market covers all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Get a free sample report directly mailed to your inbox in a minute
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will increase during the forecast period. Accell Group NV, BH BIKES EUROPE SL, Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, Georg Fritzmeier GmbH & Co. KG, Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Klever Mobility Europe GmbH, LEADER Ltd., Riese & Müller GmbH, Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd., and Zhejiang Luyuan Electric Vehicle Co. Ltd. are among some of the major market participants. Competitors have to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their foothold in the market. Market vendors also have to leverage on the existing growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Demand for eco-friendly transportation has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the lack of proper e-bike infrastructure might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. The report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Get a Free Sample Report to Know More
E-bike Market in Europe 2020-2024: Segmentation
E-bike Market in Europe is segmented as below:
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Urban E-bikes
- Trekking E-bikes
- Cargo E-bikes
- Geographic Landscape
- The Netherlands
- Rest Of Europe
Based on geographic segmentation, over 41% of the market’s growth is expected to originate from the Rest of Europe during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the rising adoption of e-bikes for city commutes by consumers in the UK.
Based on the technology, the lithium-ion battery segment led the e-bike market in Europe in 2019. The growth of the segment is driven by the lightweight, long-range capacity, high charge cycles, and eco-friendliness of lithium-ion batteries. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the e-bike market size in Europe.
E-bike Market in Europe 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The e-bike market in Europe report covers the following areas:
- E-bike Market in Europe Size
- E-bike Market in Europe Trends
- E-bike Market in Europe Industry Analysis
This study identifies increased demand for personalized or customized medical devices as one of the key trends driving the E-bike market growth in Europe during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
E-bike Market in Europe 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the e-bike market growth in Europe during the next five years
- Estimation of the e-bike market size in Europe and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the e-bike market in Europe
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the e-bike market vendors in Europe
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Pedelecs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- S-pedelecs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology placement
- Lithium-ion battery - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Sealed lead acid battery - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
Market Segmentation by Platform
- Market segments
- Comparison by Platform placement
- Urban e-bikes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Trekking e-bikes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- eMTBs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cargo e-bikes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Platform
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Germany - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- The Netherlands - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Belgium - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rest of Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accell Group NV
- BH BIKES EUROPE SL
- Derby Cycle Holding GmbH
- Georg Fritzmeier GmbH & Co. KG
- Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Klever Mobility Europe GmbH
- LEADER Ltd.
- Riese & Müller GmbH
- Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Luyuan Electric Vehicle Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201112005452/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE MOTORCYCLES
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 11/12/2020 07:50 AM/DISC: 11/12/2020 07:50 AM