Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market in Western Europe Research Report | COVID-19 Analysis | Improved Functionality and Performance with No Manual Work to Boost the Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 6, 2020--
The new residential robotic vacuum cleaner market research in Western Europe from Technavio indicates Neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201106005414/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market in Western Europe 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the residential robotic vacuum cleaner market in Western Europe.Download free report sample
"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the Improved Functionality and Performance with No Manual Work,” says a senior analyst for the Industrials industry at Technavio.
The improved functionality and performance of these vacuum cleaners will lead to an increase in their demand. Advancements in robotic technology have resulted in the development of highly sophisticated, advanced, and automated residential robotic vacuum cleaners, which reduces the level of human interaction. Equipped with the latest technologies, these vacuum cleaners offer various benefits over traditional vacuum cleaners such as high-turbo power, self-path recognition, Wi-Fi-enabled systems, and room mapping. Powered by rechargeable batteries, these vacuum cleaners work wirelessly and are engineered to return to the power source when batteries run low. This convenience will be a major factor fueling the demand for residential robotic vacuum cleaners.
As the markets recover Technavio expects the residential robotic vacuum cleaner market size in Western Europe to grow by 889.44 thousand units during the period 2020-2024
Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market in Western Europe Segment Highlights for 2020
- The residential robotic vacuum cleaner market in Western Europe is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 13.34%.
- The residential robotic vacuum cleaner market will experience strong growth in Western Europe due to the relative increase of mass-market products such as floor cleaning robots, lawn mowing robots, pool cleaning robots, and others.
- The Western European market is generally driven by factors such as the growing economy and the rise in the disposable income of the population.
- Market growth in this segment will be faster than the growth of the market in the vacuum and mop cleaner robots segment.
- 48% of the growth will originate from the Rest of Western Europe region.
- The improving economy and the increase in disposable income will significantly influence residential robotic vacuum cleaner market growth in this region.
- Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in the Netherlands, the UK, and France.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
- The residential robotic vacuum cleaner market size in Western Europe is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of over 14% during the forecast period.
- The residential robotic vacuum cleaner market in Western Europe is segmented by Product (Vacuum cleaner robots and Vacuum and mop cleaner robots) and Geographic (UK, Germany, The Netherlands, France, and Rest of Western Europe).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Dyson Ltd., ILIFE INNOVATION Ltd., iRobot Corp., Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Neato Robotics Inc., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. , and Sharp Corp.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports usingTechnavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201106005414/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL HOME GOODS
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 11/06/2020 07:45 PM/DISC: 11/06/2020 07:45 PM