Motorcycle Airbag Jacket Market | High Adoption Rate of Protective Gear to Boost Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 16, 2020--
The global motorcycle airbag jacket market size is poised to grow by USD 181.85 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 18% throughout the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201016005239/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Motorcycle Airbag Jacket Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The growing demand for high-performance motorcycles has created a need for enforcing effective safety regulations pertaining to two-wheeler riding. Also, many transport regulatory bodies across the world are encouraging the use of safety apparel for motorcycle riders. This has led several gear manufacturers to experiment with advanced materials, such as Kevlar, to develop lightweight and agile protective clothing such as airbag jackets. Besides, the drop in the price of Kevlar has increased the percentage of its use in airbag jackets. Therefore, the high adoption of protective gear is expected to foster the growth of motorcycle airbag jackets during the forecast period.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
- The major motorcycle airbag jacket market growth came from the airbag vest segment in 2019. This is due to the increased introduction of technologically advanced airbag vests by vendors in the market.
- Europe was the largest market for motorcycle airbag jacket in 2019, and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. This is attributed to the high production and sales of motorcycles in Western European countries.
- The global motorcycle airbag jacket market is concentrated. Alpinestars Spa, Bering Moto, Dainese Spa, Helite Moto, ixon SAS, KTM AG, MOTOAIR, Mugen Denko Co. Ltd., Polaris Inc., and Spidi Sport Srl. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this motorcycle airbag jacket market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the global motorcycle airbag jacket market 2020-2024 is expected to have negative growth. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here: https://www.technavio.com/report/motorcycle-airbag-jacket-market-industry-analysis
Increasing number of road accidents will be a key market trend
Poor road conditions and the rising number of automobiles have increased the number of road accidents worldwide. Motorbike riders are at great risk in case of a road accident. The growing awareness about the implications of road accidents is encouraging motorcycle riders to adopt appropriate protective motorbike riding gear, including airbag jackets. Thus, the increasing number of road accidents is expected to fuel the growth of the global motorcycle airbag market during the forecast period.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Motorcycle Airbag Jacket Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist motorcycle airbag jacket market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the motorcycle airbag jacket market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the motorcycle airbag jacket market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of motorcycle airbag jacket market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Airbag vest - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Airbag jacket - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alpinestars Spa
- Bering Moto
- Dainese Spa
- Helite Moto
- ixon SAS
- KTM AG
- Mugen Denko Co. Ltd.
- Polaris Inc.
- Spidi Sport Srl
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201016005239/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE MOTORCYCLES
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 10/16/2020 02:30 PM/DISC: 10/16/2020 02:31 PM