COVID-19 Impacts: Split Air Conditioner (AC) Market Will Accelerate at a CAGR of Over 6% Through 2020-2024 | Preference For Split ACs to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 15, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the split air conditioner (AC) market and it is poised to grow by $ 34.66 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201015005653/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Split Air Conditioner (AC) Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire).
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Daikin Industries Ltd., Fujitsu Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Johnson Controls International Plc, LG Electronics Inc., Midea Group Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Zhuhai Gree Electric Appliance Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The preference for split ACs will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Split air conditioner (AC) market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Split air conditioner (AC) market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40846
Split air conditioner (AC) market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our split air conditioner (AC) market report covers the following areas:
- Split air conditioner (AC) market size
- Split air conditioner (AC) market trends
- Split air conditioner (AC) market industry analysis
This study identifies the emergence of smart split ACs as one of the prime reasons driving the split air conditioner (AC) market growth during the next few years.
Split air conditioner (AC) market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the split air conditioner (AC) market, including some of the vendors such as Daikin Industries Ltd., Fujitsu Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Johnson Controls International Plc, LG Electronics Inc., Midea Group Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Zhuhai Gree Electric Appliance Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Split air conditioner (AC) market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Split air conditioner (AC) market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist split air conditioner (AC) market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the split air conditioner (AC) market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the split air conditioner (AC) market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of split air conditioner (AC) market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Ductless - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- VRF - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Ducted - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increase in the use of R32 refrigerant in split ACs
- Launches of split ACs
- Emergence of smart split ACs
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Midea Group Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Zhuhai Gree Electric Appliance Co. Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201015005653/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BUILDING SYSTEMS OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY RESIDENTIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 10/15/2020 06:15 PM/DISC: 10/15/2020 06:15 PM