Higher Education Market| Emergence of Transitional Education (TNE) to Boost the Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 13, 2020--
The higher education market size is poised to grow by USD 37.82 billion during 2020-2024, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201013005774/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Higher Education Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The growth of internationalization in the education sector is one of the key factors driving the higher education market growth. The rising need to attract the best students and staff, improve the quality of education, and generate revenue is leading several higher education institutions to internationalize education. This emerging concept has also led to the advent of new higher education partnerships, including teaching partnerships and the provision of degrees off-shore. Such rising internationalization in the education sector will further fuel the global higher education market during the forecast period.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
- The major higher education market growth came from the hardware segment. The adoption of educational PCs such as desktops and laptops is increasing owing to the high percentage of the student population in the higher education sector and the growing technology-enabled classrooms. This factor is contributing to the higher education market share growth.
- North America was the largest higher education market in 2019, and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. Rising investments in modern technologies by higher educational institutions, endorsement of the use of adaptive learning in colleges, and new contracts and agreements among vendors will significantly influence higher education market growth in this region over the forecast period.
- The higher education market is fragmented. Adobe Inc., Apple Inc., Blackboard Inc., Dell Inc., D2L Corp., Discovery Inc., Ellucian Co. LP, Instructure Inc., Pearson plc, and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this higher education market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the higher education market 2020-2024 is expected to have Positive and Superior growth. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Growth of Internationalization in the Education Sector will be a Key Market Trend
The emergence of transitional education (TNE) is one of the key higher education market trends. TNE programs are increasingly being conducted across different countries, including the UK, Australia, France, Italy, and Germany. The programs are being conducted using different modes, including twinning programs, distance education, franchising arrangements, articulation programs, and branch campuses. TNE is helpful for employers and governments to deploy effective human resource development strategies with a geographically dispersed workforce. The emergence of modern educational programs is likely to contribute significantly to market growth in the forthcoming years.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Higher Education Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist higher education market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the higher education market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the higher education market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of higher education market vendors
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Hardware - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Software - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Blackboard Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- D2L Corp.
- Discovery Inc.
- Ellucian Co. LP
- Instructure Inc.
- Pearson plc
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201013005774/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: EDUCATION OTHER EDUCATION UNIVERSITY PRIMARY/SECONDARY
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 10/13/2020 03:00 PM/DISC: 10/13/2020 03:01 PM