COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis | Digital Advertising Services Industry Procurement Intelligence Report Forecasts Spend Growth of Over USD 236 Billion
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 10, 2020--
The Global Digital Advertising Services Industry is poised to experience spend growth of more than USD 236 billion between 2020-2024 at a CAGR of over 12.34%. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Request free sample pages
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200910005558/en/
SpendEdge has announced the release of its Global Digital Advertising Services Market Procurement Intelligence Report (Graphic: Business Wire)
Read the 120-page research report with TOC and LOE on "Global Digital Advertising Services Industry – Procurement Intelligence Report, Pricing Outlook in Geographies that include APAC, North America, South America, and MEA, and insights into best practices to optimize procurement spend."
SpendEdge's reports now include an in-depth complimentary analysis of the COVID-19 impact on procurement and the latest market data to help your company overcome sourcing challenges. Our Digital Advertising Services Industry procurement intelligence report offers actionable procurement intelligence insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising out of the current pandemic situation. The insights offered by our reports will help procurement professionals streamline supply chain operations and gain insights into the best procurement practices to mitigate losses.
Information on Latest Trends and Supply Chain Market Information Knowledge center on COVID-19 impact assessment
Insights into the Market Price Trends
- Suppliers in this market have moderate bargaining power owing to moderate pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants.
- Buyers can benchmark their preferred pricing models for Digital Advertising Services with the wider industry and identify the cost-saving potential.
Insights to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their Digital Advertising Services Industry requirements. This procurement report answers the following questions:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for?
- What are the Digital Advertising Services Industry category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
Insights into strategies that will help buyers optimize their category management practices. The report answers the following questions:
- What should be my strategic procurement objectives, activities, and enablers for the Digital Advertising Services Industry category?
- What negotiation levers can I pull for cost-saving?
- What are Digital Advertising Services Industry procurement best practices I should be promoting in my supply chain?
Some of the top Digital Advertising Services Industry suppliers enlisted in this report
This Digital Advertising Services Industry procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Accenture Plc
- International Business Machines Corp.
- DENTSU GROUP INC.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd.
- WPP Plc
- Omnicom Group Inc.
- Publicis Groupe
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform - Contact Us.
Table of Content
Category Pricing Insights
Category Management Strategy
Category Management Enablers
Suppliers under Coverage
US Market Insights
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know morehttps://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200910005558/en/
US: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ADVERTISING COMMUNICATIONS
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/10/2020 08:30 AM/DISC: 09/10/2020 08:31 AM