Research Report: Electric Vehicle Relays Market (2020-2024) | Preference for Bi Directional & Inductive Charging Systems to Boost Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 9, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the electric vehicle relays market and it is poised to grow by USD 14.92 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 31% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200908005815/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Electric Vehicle Relays Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire).
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
- What are the major trends in the market?
Increasing adoption of battery electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 31% during 2020-2024.
- Who are the top players in the market?
DENSO Corp., Fujitsu Ltd., Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Littelfuse Inc., OMRON Corp., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Sensata Technologies Holding Plc, Siemens AG, and TE Connectivity Ltd. are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the increasing preference for bi-directional & inductive charging systems. However, the recall of electric vehicles over defective relays and related components might hamper market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. DENSO Corp., Fujitsu Ltd., Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Littelfuse Inc., OMRON Corp., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Sensata Technologies Holding Plc, Siemens AG, and TE Connectivity Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increasing preference for bi-directional & inductive charging systems will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Electric Vehicle Relays Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Electric Vehicle Relays Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44187
Electric Vehicle Relays Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The electric vehicle relays market report covers the following areas:
- Electric Vehicle Relays Market Size
- Electric Vehicle Relays Market Trends
- Electric Vehicle Relays Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing adoption of battery electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles as one of the prime reasons driving the Electric Vehicle Relays Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Electric Vehicle Relays Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist electric vehicle relays market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the electric vehicle relays market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the electric vehicle relays market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of electric vehicle relays market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Relay terminal
- Market segments
- Comparison by Relay terminal
- PCB - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Plug-in - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Relay terminal
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- DENSO Corp.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Littelfuse Inc.
- OMRON Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sensata Technologies Holding Plc
- Siemens AG
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200908005815/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ALTERNATIVE ENERGY ENERGY AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/09/2020 02:15 AM/DISC: 09/09/2020 02:15 AM