COVID-19 Impacts: Outdoor Advertising Market Will Decelerate at a CAGR of Over 4% Through 2020-2024 | Demand For LED Mobile Billboards to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 3, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the outdoor advertising market and it is poised to grow by USD 8.55 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200903005050/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Outdoor Advertising Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire).
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. APG, SGA SA, Burkhart Advertising Inc., Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc., Daktronics Inc., DDI Media, Fairway Outdoor Advertising, JCDecaux SA, Lamar Advertising Co., OUTFRONT Media Inc., and Ströer SE & Co. KGaA are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand for LED mobile billboards has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Outdoor Advertising Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Outdoor Advertising Market is segmented as below:
- Transit Displays
- Street Furniture
- Physical Outdoor Advertising
- Digital Outdoor Advertising
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30315
Outdoor Advertising Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our outdoor advertising market report covers the following areas:
- Outdoor Advertising Market size
- Outdoor Advertising Market trends
- Outdoor Advertising Market industry analysis
This study identifies the use of analytics to increase the effectiveness of Ads as one of the prime reasons driving the outdoor advertising market growth during the next few years.
Outdoor Advertising Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the outdoor advertising market, including some of the vendors such as APG, SGA SA, Burkhart Advertising Inc., Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc., Daktronics Inc., DDI Media, Fairway Outdoor Advertising, JCDecaux SA, Lamar Advertising Co., OUTFRONT Media Inc., and Ströer SE & Co. KGaA. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Outdoor Advertising Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Outdoor Advertising Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist outdoor advertising market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the outdoor advertising market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the outdoor advertising market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of outdoor advertising market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Billboards - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Shelters - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Transit displays - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Street furniture - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
Market Segmentation by Platform
- Market segments
- Comparison by Platform placement
- Physical outdoor advertising - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Digital outdoor advertising - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Platform
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- APG|SGA SA
- Burkhart Advertising, Inc.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc.
- Daktronics Inc.
- DDI Media
- Fairway Outdoor Advertising
- JCDecaux SA
- Lamar Advertising Co.
- OUTFRONT Media, Inc.
- Ströer SE & Co. KGaA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200903005050/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MARKETING ADVERTISING COMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/03/2020 09:45 AM/DISC: 09/03/2020 09:45 AM