Application Specific IC Market Analysis Highlights the Impact of COVID-19 (2020-2024) | Digital Transformation to boost the Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 1, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the application specific IC market and it is poised to grow by USD 4.58 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200901005068/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Application Specific IC Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The smartphones are expected to be the leading segment in the global market during the forecast period.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 4%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 4.58 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Analog Devices Inc., Broadcom Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corp., Maxim Integrated Products Inc., NXP Semiconductors NV, ON Semiconductor Corp., Renesas Electronics Corp., STMicroelectronics NV, and Texas Instruments Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Digital transformation is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the changing market dynamics due to US-China trade wars restraints the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute 75% of market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Analog Devices Inc., Broadcom Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corp., Maxim Integrated Products Inc., NXP Semiconductors NV, ON Semiconductor Corp., Renesas Electronics Corp., STMicroelectronics NV, and Texas Instruments Inc. are some of the major market participants. The digital transformation will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Application Specific IC Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Application Specific IC Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43640
Application Specific IC Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The application specific IC market report covers the following areas:
- Application Specific IC Market Size
- Application Specific IC Market Trends
- Application Specific IC Market Analysis
This study identifies emergence of IoT as one of the prime reasons driving the application specific IC market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Application Specific IC Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist application specific IC market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the application specific IC market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the application specific IC market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of application specific IC market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Smartphones - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- TVs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- PCs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Type (qualitative)
- Full-custom design
- Standard cell based
- Gate-array based
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corp.
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- ON Semiconductor Corp.
- Renesas Electronics Corp.
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200901005068/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER MANUFACTURING SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/01/2020 03:30 AM/DISC: 09/01/2020 03:30 AM