COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Global Defense Tactical Computers Market 2020-2024 | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 25, 2020--
The defense tactical computers market is expected to register a CAGR of almost 5% during 2020-2024, as per the latest research report by Technavio. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200825005124/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Defense Tactical Computers Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Request for Technavio’s market report estimates including pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on defense tactical computers market.Download a Free Sample Reporton the impact of COVID-19 pandemic analysis.
Due to the extensive spread of the virus across the globe, the Industrials Industry is anticipated to have Negative impact. The defense tactical computers market will showcase Negative impact during 2020-2024.
Defense Tactical Computers Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Defense Tactical Computers Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Handheld Defense Tactical Computers
- Vehicle-mounted Defense Tactical Computers
- Wearable Defense Tactical Computers
North America region will account for the highest incremental growth during the forecast period due to the significant increase in the procurement of tactical computers and increasing agreements by the US Navy with the defense contract companies.
With the surging growth of COVID-19 pandemic, the Industrials market is anticipated to have an Indirect impact during the forecast period.View market snapshot before purchasing
Advent of lightweight tactical computers has been an instrumental factor in influencing the growth of defense tactical computers market. Other market drivers include increasing number of military vehicles and greater situational awareness for soldiers. Technavio offers custom research analysis on the crucial pointers to highlight the impact of COVID-19 on the market across the supply chain.
Key Considerations for Market Forecast:
- Impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behavior
- Optimistic, probable and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of pandemic unfolds
- Pre- as well as post-COVID-19 market estimates
- Quarterly impact analysis and updates on market estimates
Get more insights about the global trends impacting the future of defense tactical computers market, Request Free Sample @https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41452
Defense Tactical Computers Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Key players in the market have been launching several initiatives and introducing innovative products and services to cater to a larger target audience during the pandemic. Major market participants include BAE Systems Plc, Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., Cornet Technology Inc., Curtiss-Wright Corp., Elbit Systems Ltd., General Dynamics Mission Systems Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Leonardo Spa, Mercury Systems Inc., and Saab AB.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Vehicle-mounted defense tactical computers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Handheld defense tactical computers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Wearable defense tactical computers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market Drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market Challenges
- Market Trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BAE Systems Plc
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- Cornet Technology Inc.
- Curtiss-Wright Corp.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Dynamics Mission Systems Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Leonardo Spa
- Mercury Systems Inc.
- Saab AB
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200825005124/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 08/25/2020 08:30 AM/DISC: 08/25/2020 08:31 AM