Smartphone Power Management IC Market Analysis Highlights the Impact of COVID-19 (2020-2024) | Miniaturization of Semiconductor Devices to Boost the Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 19, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the smartphone power management IC market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.73 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200819005388/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Smartphone Power Management IC Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis.Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
- Based on segmentation by price, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The premium range segment is expected to be the leading segment in the global market during the forecast period.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 4%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 2.73 billion during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Analog Devices Inc., Dialog Semiconductor Plc, Maxim Integrated Products Inc., MediaTek Inc., NXP Semiconductors NV, ON Semiconductor Corp., Qualcomm Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., STMicroelectronics NV, and Texas Instruments Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- What is the key market driver?
- Miniaturization of semiconductor devices is the major factor driving the market.
The market is highly concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Analog Devices Inc., Dialog Semiconductor Plc, Maxim Integrated Products Inc., MediaTek Inc., NXP Semiconductors NV, ON Semiconductor Corp., Qualcomm Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., STMicroelectronics NV, and Texas Instruments Inc. are some of the major market participants. The miniaturization of semiconductor devices will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Smartphone Power Management IC Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Smartphone Power Management IC Market is segmented as below:
- Premium Range
- Medium Range
- Low Range
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40145
Smartphone Power Management IC Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The smartphone power management IC market report covers the following areas:
- Smartphone Power Management IC Market Size
- Smartphone Power Management IC Market Trends
- Smartphone Power Management IC Market Analysis
This study identifies the integration of advanced technologies in smartphones as one of the prime reasons driving the smartphone power management IC market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Smartphone Power Management IC Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist smartphone power management IC market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the smartphone power management IC market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the smartphone power management IC market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smartphone power management IC market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market size
- Market Outlook
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRICE
- Market segmentation by price
- Comparison by price
- Premium range - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Medium range - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Low range - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by price
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Miniaturization of semiconductor devices
- Rise in number of M&A
- Transition to large-diameter wafers
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Dialog Semiconductor Plc
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- MediaTek Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- ON Semiconductor Corp.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Texas Instruments Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200819005388/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CALIFORNIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY MOBILE/WIRELESS SEMICONDUCTOR ENGINEERING OTHER ENERGY MANUFACTURING ENERGY HARDWARE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 08/19/2020 11:20 AM/DISC: 08/19/2020 11:20 AM