Coronavirus Business and Industry Impact Analysis for Global Cloud DVR Market 2020-2024 | Market to Grow by USD 6.35 Billion During the Forecast Period | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 19, 2020--
The global cloud DVR market size is expected to grow by USD 6.35 billion during 2020-2024. However, the market is expected to decelerate at a CAGR of almost 21% through the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of the Market Impact of COVID-19.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200819005307/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Cloud DVR Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio’s market study identifies the increasing digitization of television networks as one of the primary factors driving the cloud DVR market growth. The increasing digitization of television networks is attributed to governments promoting the installation of set-top boxes (STB). The digitization of cable networks provides consumers with high-definition audio and videos at a lower price. Moreover, it also allows service providers to offer more channels at lower costs. This is expected to drive the demand for cloud DVR, thereby fueling the market growth.
- The major cloud DVR market growth came from the hybrid segment in 2019, and is expected to witness the fastest growth during the next five years. Hybrid cloud DVR provides users the access to internet, store publish-on-demand (POD) content and access to over-the-top (OTT) services.
- APAC was the largest cloud DVR market region in 2019, and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. This is attributed to factors such as the awareness of latest technology trends such as cloud DVR and rising disposable income among the middle-class population.
- The global cloud DVR market is fragmented. AT&T Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Comcast Corp., CommScope Holding Co. Inc., DISH Network Corp., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Nokia Corp., Technicolor SA, and Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this cloud DVR market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the Global Cloud DVR Market 2020-2024 is expected to have neutral & at par growth. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here:www.technavio.com/report/cloud-dvr-market-industry-analysis?
Evolution of Next-Generation Video Streaming Devices will be a Key Market Trend
Digital video content providers are increasingly investing in developing innovative and technologically advanced devices. As a result, video streaming devices are not limited to modern STBs. The continuous advances in technology have resulted in the emergence of next-generation video streaming devices that provide access to content on the internet and stream digital TV on phones. Roku, Google Nexus Player, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV are a few of the popular video streaming devices. Thus, the evolution of next-generation video streaming devices will be one of the key cloud DVR market trends during the forecast period.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Cloud DVR Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cloud DVR market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the cloud DVR market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cloud DVR market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cloud DVR market vendors
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200819005307/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY MOBILE/WIRELESS AUDIO/VIDEO NETWORKS INTERNET HARDWARE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 08/19/2020 06:30 AM/DISC: 08/19/2020 06:30 AM