Vacuum Heat Treatment Market Highlights the Impact of COVID-19 (2020-2024) | Increasing Demand from Automotive Industry to boost Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 11, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the vacuum heat treatment market and it is poised to grow by USD 694.70 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200811005067/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Vacuum Heat Treatment Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis.Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Which is the leading segment based on end-user in the market?
- The aerospace sector is expected to be the leading segment based on end-user during the forecast period.
- What is the major trend for market?
- Increase in adoption of additive manufacturing is a major growth factor for the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 4%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 694.70 million.
- What are the top players in the market?
- ALD Vacuum Technologies GmbH, AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group NV, Chugai Ro Co. Ltd., ECM Technologies, IHI Corp., Ipsen International GmbH, SECO/WARWICK SA, Solar Manufacturing Inc., ULVAC Inc., and VAC AERO. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Increasing demand from automotive industry and increase in adoption of additive manufacturing are the major factors driving the market. However, the high initial cost of implementation will restrain market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ALD Vacuum Technologies GmbH, AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group NV, Chugai Ro Co. Ltd., ECM Technologies, IHI Corp., Ipsen International GmbH, SECO/WARWICK SA, Solar Manufacturing Inc., ULVAC Inc., and VAC AERO are some of the major market participants. The increasing demand from automotive industry will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Vacuum Heat Treatment Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Vacuum Heat Treatment Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43870
Vacuum Heat Treatment Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The vacuum heat treatment market report covers the following areas:
- Vacuum Heat Treatment Market Size
- Vacuum Heat Treatment Market Trends
- Vacuum Heat Treatment Market Analysis
This study identifies increase in adoption of additive manufacturing as one of the prime reasons driving the vacuum heat treatment market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Vacuum Heat Treatment Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist vacuum heat treatment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the vacuum heat treatment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the vacuum heat treatment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of vacuum heat treatment market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Aerospace - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ALD Vacuum Technologies GmbH
- AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group NV
- Chugai Ro Co. Ltd.
- ECM Technologies
- IHI Corp.
- Ipsen International GmbH
- SECO/WARWICK SA
- Solar Manufacturing Inc.
- ULVAC Inc.
- VAC AERO
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200811005067/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ENGINEERING AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AEROSPACE MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 08/11/2020 12:30 PM/DISC: 08/11/2020 12:30 PM