COVID-19 Impacts: Deep Cycle Batteries Market Will Accelerate at a CAGR of Almost 3% Through 2020-2024 | Growing Use of Golf Carts among Older Population to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 4, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the deep cycle batteries market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.90 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200804005624/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Deep Cycle Batteries Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. C&D Technologies Inc., Crown Battery Manufacturing Co., East Penn Manufacturing Co. Inc., EnerSys, EverExceed Industrial Co. Ltd., Exide Industries Ltd., Exide Technologies, GS Yuasa Corp., HBL Power Systems Ltd., and Johnson Controls International Plc are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing use of golf carts among the older population has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Deep Cycle Batteries Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Deep Cycle Batteries Market is segmented as below:
- VRLA Batteries
- FLA Batteries
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44410
Deep Cycle Batteries Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our deep cycle batteries market report covers the following areas:
- Deep Cycle Batteries Market size
- Deep Cycle Batteries Market trends
- Deep Cycle Batteries Market industry analysis
This study identifies the high demand for electric forklift applications as one of the prime reasons driving the deep cycle batteries market growth during the next few years.
Deep Cycle Batteries Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the deep cycle batteries market, including some of the vendors such as C&D Technologies Inc., Crown Battery Manufacturing Co., East Penn Manufacturing Co. Inc., EnerSys, EverExceed Industrial Co. Ltd., Exide Industries Ltd., Exide Technologies, GS Yuasa Corp., HBL Power Systems Ltd., and Johnson Controls International Plc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the deep cycle batteries market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Deep Cycle Batteries Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist deep cycle batteries market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the deep cycle batteries market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the deep cycle batteries market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of deep cycle batteries market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Stationary - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Motive power - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- VRLA batteries - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- FLA batteries - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- C&D Technologies Inc.
- Crown Battery Manufacturing Co.
- East Penn Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- EverExceed Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Exide Industries Ltd.
- Exide Technologies
- GS Yuasa Corp.
- HBL Power Systems Ltd.
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200804005624/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ALTERNATIVE VEHICLES/FUELS AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 08/04/2020 02:45 PM/DISC: 08/04/2020 02:45 PM