COVID-19 Impacts: Automotive Pump Market will Accelerate at a CAGR of over 7% through 2020-2024 | Increasing Use Of Electric Fuel Pumps to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 23, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the automotive pump market and it is poised to grow by USD 42.23 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200723005592/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Automotive Pump Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aisan Industry Co. Ltd., Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Continental AG, Delphi Technologies Plc, DENSO Corp., General Motors Co., Hitachi Ltd., Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd., Rheinmetall AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Valeo SA are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing the use of electric fuel pumps has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Automotive Pump Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Automotive Pump Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40073
Automotive Pump Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive pump market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Pump Market size
- Automotive Pump Market trends
- Automotive Pump Market industry analysis
This study identifies developments in the field of hydrocarbon evaporation control systems as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive pump market growth during the next few years.
Automotive Pump Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the automotive pump market, including some of the vendors such as Aisan Industry Co. Ltd., Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Continental AG, Delphi Technologies Plc, DENSO Corp., General Motors Co., Hitachi Ltd., Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd., Rheinmetall AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Valeo SA. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Automotive Pump Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Pump Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive pump market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive pump market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive pump market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive pump market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 1: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 2: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 3: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 4: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 5: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 6: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 7: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 8: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY VEHICLE TYPE
- Market segmentation by vehicle type
- Comparison by vehicle type
- Passenger cars - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by vehicle type
PART 9: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Developments in the field of hydrocarbon evaporation control systems
- Focus of OEMs on developing autonomous vehicles
- Next generation of OBD in automotive fuel injection systems
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aisan Industry Co. Ltd.
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies Plc
- DENSO Corp.
- General Motors Co.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd.
- Rheinmetall AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Valeo SA
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200723005592/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE OTHER AUTOMOTIVE AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 07/23/2020 05:30 PM/DISC: 07/23/2020 05:30 PM