COVID-19 Impact & Recovery Analysis- Shipping Container Liners Market (2020-2024) | Increasing Need for Container Liners to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 22, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the shipping container liners market and it is poised to grow by USD 174.63 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200722005604/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Shipping Container Liners Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the shipping container liners market in 2019?
A. Technavio says that the value of market was at USD 6,580.50 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 7581.43 million by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
A. Growing at a CAGR of almost 3%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
A. An increasing need for container liners.
- Who are the top players in the market?
A. A.P. Moller - Maersk AS, Amcor Plc, Berry Global Group Inc., Bulk Handling Australia Group Pty. Ltd., Bulk-Flow, Eceplast Srl, Greif Inc., Intertape Polymer Group Inc., LC Packaging International BV, and Sinopack Industries Ltd. are the top players in the market.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
- Which end-user segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. A.P. Moller - Maersk AS, Amcor Plc, Berry Global Group Inc., Bulk Handling Australia Group Pty. Ltd., Bulk-Flow, Eceplast Srl, Greif Inc., Intertape Polymer Group Inc., LC Packaging International BV, and Sinopack Industries Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increasing need for container liners has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the increase in raw material prices might hamper market growth.
Shipping Container Liners Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Shipping Container Liners Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43008
Shipping Container Liners Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our shipping container liners market report covers the following areas:
- Shipping Container Liners Market size
- Shipping Container Liners Market trends
- Shipping Container Liners Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increased innovation in the global container liners market as one of the prime reasons driving the shipping container liners market growth during the next few years.
Shipping Container Liners Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the shipping container liners market, including some of the vendors such as A.P. Moller - Maersk AS, Amcor Plc, Berry Global Group Inc., Bulk Handling Australia Group Pty. Ltd., Bulk-Flow, Eceplast Srl, Greif Inc., Intertape Polymer Group Inc., LC Packaging International BV, and Sinopack Industries Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the shipping container liners market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Shipping Container Liners Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist shipping container liners market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the shipping container liners market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the shipping container liners market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of shipping container liners market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Food - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Chemicals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Minerals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- A.P. Moller - Maersk AS
- Amcor Plc
- Berry Global Group, Inc.
- Bulk Handling Australia Group Pty. Ltd.
- Eceplast Srl
- Greif Inc.
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc.
- LC Packaging International BV
- Sinopack Industries Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200722005604/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PACKAGING TRANSPORT LOGISTICS/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 07/22/2020 02:30 PM/DISC: 07/22/2020 02:30 PM