Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Market Analysis Highlights the Impact of COVID-19 (2020-2024) | Maturing Autonomous Vehicles Concept to Boost Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 22, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the autonomous vehicle sensors market and it is poised to grow by 45.3 million units during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200722005500/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Aptiv PLC, Asahi Kasei Corp., Continental AG, DENSO Corp., HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., NXP Semiconductors NV, Robert Bosch GmbH, Siemens AG, and Valeo are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Maturing autonomous vehicles concept has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Market is segmented as below:
- Radar Sensors
- Image Sensors
- LiDAR Sensors
- Other Sensors
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41206
Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The autonomous vehicle sensors market report covers the following areas:
- Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Market Size
- Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Market Trends
- Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Market Analysis
This study identifies the use of LiDAR sensors in road asset management as one of the prime reasons driving the autonomous vehicle sensors market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist autonomous vehicle sensors market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the autonomous vehicle sensors market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the autonomous vehicle sensors market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of autonomous vehicle sensors market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product by volume placement
- Radar sensors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- Image sensors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- LiDAR sensors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- Other sensors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- Market opportunity by Product by volume
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aptiv PLC
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corp.
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Siemens AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200722005500/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PERFORMANCE & SPECIAL INTEREST AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 07/22/2020 11:15 AM/DISC: 07/22/2020 11:15 AM