COVID-19 Impact & Recovery Analysis - Television Market (2020-2024) | Rising Popularity of Large-display TV to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 16, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the television market and it is poised to grow by USD 45.87 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200716005761/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Television Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please request Latest Free Sample Report on Covid-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Funai Electric Co. Ltd., Hisense International Co. Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sharp Corp., Skyworth Group Ltd., Sony Corp., TCL Electronics Holdings Ltd., and VIZIO Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the rising popularity of large-display TV will offer immense growth opportunities, lack of 4K content will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The rising popularity of large-display tv has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the lack of 4K content might hamper market growth.
Television Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Television Market is segmented as below:
- Display Size
- Up To 43 Inches
- 55-64 Inches
- 48-50 Inches
- Greater Than 65 Inches
- Display Type
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41137
Television Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our television market report covers the following areas:
- Television Market size
- Television Market trends
- Television Market industry analysis
This study identifies increased demand for smart televisions as one of the prime reasons driving the television market growth during the next few years.
Television Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the television market, including some of the vendors such as Funai Electric Co. Ltd., Hisense International Co. Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sharp Corp., Skyworth Group Ltd., Sony Corp., TCL Electronics Holdings Ltd., and VIZIO Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Television Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Television Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist television market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the television market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the television market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of television market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market outlook
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TECHNOLOGY
- Market segmentation by technology
- Comparison by technology
- HD - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- UHD - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by technology
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISPLAY SIZE
- Market segmentation by display size
- Comparison by display size
- Up to 43 inches - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 55-64 inches - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 48-50 inches - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Greater than 65 inches - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by display size
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISPLAY TYPE
- Market segmentation by display type
- Comparison by display type
- LCD - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- OLED - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by display type
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Advent of 8K UHD televisions
- Increased demand for smart televisions
- Innovations in UHD televisions
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Funai Electric Co. Ltd.
- Hisense International Co. Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sharp Corp.
- Skyworth Group Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
- TCL Electronics Holdings Ltd.
- VIZIO Inc.
PART 16: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 17: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200716005761/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 07/16/2020 08:45 PM/DISC: 07/16/2020 08:45 PM