Post Production Market Analysis Highlights the Impact of COVID-19 2020-2024 | Digital Transformation of Post-Production Processes to Boost the Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 10, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the post production market and it is poised to grow by USD 10.07 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200710005121/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Post Production Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. AT&T Inc., Comcast Corp., Eros International Plc, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., MGM Holdings Inc., Netflix Inc., Prime Focus Ltd., Sony Corp., The Walt Disney Co., and Viacom Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The digital transformation of post-production processes has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Post Production Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Post Production Market is segmented as below:
- Audio Processing
- 2D-3D Conversion
- North America
- South America
- Online Videos
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41184
Post Production Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The post production market report covers the following areas:
- Post Production Market Size
- Post Production Market Trends
- Post Production Market Analysis
This study identifies the success of movies and TV shows due to the high use of animation as one of the prime reasons driving the post production market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Post Production Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist post production market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the post production market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the post production market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of post production market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Movie - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Television - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercials - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online videos - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Technique
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technique placement
- VFX - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Audio processing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 2D-3D conversion - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Editing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technique
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AT&T Inc.
- Comcast Corp.
- Eros International Plc
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.
- MGM Holdings Inc.
- Netflix Inc.
- Prime Focus Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
- The Walt Disney Co.
- Viacom Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200710005121/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE AUDIO/VIDEO FILM & MOTION PICTURES ADVERTISING COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY ENTERTAINMENT
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 07/10/2020 11:45 AM/DISC: 07/10/2020 11:45 AM