Digital Education Publishing Market in US 2020-2024 | Competitive Price of Digital Educational Content to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 10, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the digital education publishing market in US and it is poised to grow by USD 1084.92 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200710005107/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Digital Education Publishing Market in US 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc., Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH & Co. KG, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co., Instructure Inc., John Wiley & Sons Inc., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., NIIT Ltd., Pearson Plc, RELX Plc, and Scholastic Corp. are some of the major market participants. The competitive price of digital educational content will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Competitive price of digital educational content has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Digital Education Publishing Market in US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Digital Education Publishing Market in US is segmented as below:
- Digital Textbooks
- Digital Assessment Books
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43524
Digital Education Publishing Market in US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our digital education publishing market in US report covers the following areas:
- Digital Education Publishing Market in US Size
- Digital Education Publishing Market in US Trends
- Digital Education Publishing Market in US Industry Analysis
This study identifies increasing number of e-learning enrolments in higher education sector as one of the prime reasons driving the digital education publishing market growth in US during the next few years.
Digital Education Publishing Market in US 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the digital education publishing market in US, including some of the vendors such as Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc., Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH & Co. KG, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co., Instructure Inc., John Wiley & Sons Inc., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., NIIT Ltd., Pearson Plc, RELX Plc, and Scholastic Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the digital education publishing market in US are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Digital Education Publishing Market in US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist digital education publishing market growth in US during the next five years
- Estimation of the digital education publishing market size in US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the digital education publishing market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of digital education publishing market vendors in US
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Digital textbooks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Digital assessment books - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- K-12 - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Higher education - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Corporate and skill-based - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc.
- Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH & Co. KG
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co.
- Instructure Inc.
- John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- McGraw-Hill Education Inc.
- NIIT Ltd.
- Pearson Plc
- RELX Plc
- Scholastic Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200710005107/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER EDUCATION EDUCATION
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 07/10/2020 11:30 AM/DISC: 07/10/2020 11:30 AM