Online Movie Ticketing Service Market 2020-2024 | Increased Use of Mobile Applications to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 30, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the online movie ticketing service market and it is poised to grow by USD 14.8 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200630005701/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Online Movie Ticketing Service Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc., Big Tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., Carnival Films Pvt. Ltd., Cinemark Holdings Inc., Cineplex Inc., Fandango Media LLC, Inox Leisure Ltd., Novo Cinemas, PVR Ltd., and VOX Cinemas. are some of the major market participants. The increased use of mobile applications will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increased use of mobile applications has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Online Movie Ticketing Service Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Online Movie Ticketing Service Market is segmented as below:
- Mobile Devices
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41004
Online Movie Ticketing Service Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our online movie ticketing service market report covers the following areas:
- Online Movie Ticketing Service Market Size
- Online Movie Ticketing Service Market Trends
- Online Movie Ticketing Service Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies focus on enhanced customer experience in the movie industry as one of the prime reasons driving the online movie ticketing service market growth during the next few years.
Online Movie Ticketing Service Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the online movie ticketing service market, including some of the vendors such as AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc., Big Tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., Carnival Films Pvt. Ltd., Cinemark Holdings Inc., Cineplex Inc., Fandango Media LLC, Inox Leisure Ltd., Novo Cinemas, PVR Ltd., and VOX Cinemas. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the online movie ticketing service market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Online Movie Ticketing Service Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist online movie ticketing service market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the online movie ticketing service market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the online movie ticketing service market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of online movie ticketing service market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Platform
- Market segments
- Comparison by Platform
- Mobile devices - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Desktops - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Platform
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc.
- Big Tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- Carnival Films Pvt. Ltd.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc.
- Cineplex Inc.
- Fandango Media LLC
- Inox Leisure Ltd.
- Novo Cinemas
- PVR Ltd.
- VOX Cinemas
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200630005701/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY FILM & MOTION PICTURES MOBILE/WIRELESS SOFTWARE INTERNET
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 06/30/2020 10:15 PM/DISC: 06/30/2020 10:15 PM