Insights & Forecast with Potential Impact of COVID-19 - Vacuum Heat Treatment Market 2020-2024 | Increasing Demand From Automotive Industry to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 24, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the vacuum heat treatment market and it is poised to grow by $ 694.70 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200624005563/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Vacuum Heat Treatment Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ALD Vacuum Technologies GmbH, AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group NV, Chugai Ro Co. Ltd., ECM Technologies, IHI Corp., Ipsen International GmbH, SECO/WARWICK SA, Solar Manufacturing Inc., ULVAC Inc., and VAC AERO are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing demand from the automotive industry has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high initial cost of implementation might hamper market growth.
Vacuum Heat Treatment Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Vacuum Heat Treatment Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43870
Vacuum Heat Treatment Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our vacuum heat treatment market report covers the following areas:
- Vacuum Heat Treatment Market size
- Vacuum Heat Treatment Market trends
- Vacuum Heat Treatment Market industry analysis
This study identifies an increase in the adoption of additive manufacturing as one of the prime reasons driving the vacuum heat treatment market growth during the next few years.
Vacuum Heat Treatment Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the vacuum heat treatment market, including some of the vendors such as ALD Vacuum Technologies GmbH, AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group NV, Chugai Ro Co. Ltd., ECM Technologies, IHI Corp., Ipsen International GmbH, SECO/WARWICK SA, Solar Manufacturing Inc., ULVAC Inc., and VAC AERO Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the vacuum heat treatment market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Vacuum Heat Treatment Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist vacuum heat treatment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the vacuum heat treatment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the vacuum heat treatment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of vacuum heat treatment market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Aerospace - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ALD Vacuum Technologies GmbH
- AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group NV
- Chugai Ro Co. Ltd.
- ECM Technologies
- IHI Corp.
- Ipsen International GmbH
- SECO/WARWICK SA
- Solar Manufacturing Inc.
- ULVAC Inc.
- VAC AERO
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200624005563/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 06/24/2020 01:45 PM/DISC: 06/24/2020 01:45 PM