COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis- Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market 2020-2024 | The Rapid Developments In Autonomous Vehicle Technology to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 22, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the automotive LIDAR sensors market and it is poised to grow by $759.27 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 28% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200622005070/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Requestfor Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Continental AG, Denso Corp., Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Infineon Technologies AG, LeddarTech Inc., Neptec Technologies Corp., Quanergy Systems Inc., Valeo SA, Velodyne LIDAR Inc., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The rapid developments in autonomous vehicle technology has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high cost of automotive LIDAR sensors might hamper the market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/automotive-lidar-sensors-market-industry-analysis
Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market is segmented as below:
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41291
Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive LIDAR sensors market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market Size
- Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market Trends
- Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies key role of LIDAR sensors in ADAS as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive LIDAR sensors market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive LIDAR Sensors Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive LIDAR sensors market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive LIDAR sensors market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive LIDAR sensors market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive LIDAR sensors market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- ADAS - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Autonomous vehicle - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Continental AG
- Denso Corp.
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Infineon Technologies AG
- LeddarTech Inc.
- Neptec Technologies Corp.
- Quanergy Systems Inc.
- Valeo SA
- Velodyne LIDAR, Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200622005070/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE OTHER AUTOMOTIVE AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING OTHER TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 06/22/2020 05:00 AM/DISC: 06/22/2020 05:00 AM