Smart Home Market 2020-2024 | Developments In Connectivity Technologies to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 11, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the smart home market and it is poised to grow by $65.95 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 17% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200611005089/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Smart Home Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alphabet Inc., Allegion Plc, Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., ASSA ABLOY AB, General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co Ltd., and Schneider Electric SE are some of the major market participants. Although the developments in connectivity technologies will offer immense growth opportunities, increase in issues related to interoperability will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Developments in connectivity technologies has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, increase in issues related to interoperability might hamper market growth.
Smart Home Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Smart Home Market is segmented as below:
- Home Entertainment
- Smart Appliances
- Energy Management
- Lighting Control System And HVAC
- Safety And Security System
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40286
Smart Home Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our smart home market report covers the following areas:
- Smart Home Market size
- Smart Home Market trends
- Smart Home Market industry analysis
This study identifies growing consumer interest in home automation as one of the prime reasons driving the smart home market growth during the next few years.
Smart Home Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Smart Home Market, including some of the vendors such as Alphabet Inc., Allegion Plc, Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., ASSA ABLOY AB, General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co Ltd., and Schneider Electric SE. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Smart Home Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Smart Home Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist smart home market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the smart home market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the smart home market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart home market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Home entertainment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Smart appliances - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Energy management - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Lighting control system and HVAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Safety and security system - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Allegion Plc
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- ASSA ABLOY AB
- General Electric Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200611005089/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS INTERNET CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 06/11/2020 03:30 AM/DISC: 06/11/2020 03:31 AM