Classroom Management Systems Market 2020-2024 | Focus on Collaborative Learning Tools to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 1, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the classroom management systems market and it is poised to grow by USD 8.82 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 28% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200601005391/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Classroom Management Systems Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. APLAF Inc., Blackboard Inc., ClassDojo Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Faronics Corp., HP Inc., Impero Solutions Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., Netop Solutions AS, and NetSupport Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The focus on collaborative learning tools will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Focus on collaborative learning tools has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Classroom Management Systems Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Classroom Management Systems Market is segmented as below:
- Higher Education
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40640
Classroom Management Systems Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our classroom management systems market report covers the following areas:
- Classroom Management Systems Market size
- Classroom Management Systems Market trends
- Classroom Management Systems Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increase in number of virtual schools as one of the prime reasons driving the classroom management systems market growth during the next few years.
Classroom Management Systems Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the classroom management systems market, including some of the vendors such as APLAF Inc., Blackboard Inc., ClassDojo Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Faronics Corp., HP Inc., Impero Solutions Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., Netop Solutions AS, and NetSupport Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the classroom management systems market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Classroom Management Systems Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist classroom management systems market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the classroom management systems market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the classroom management systems market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of classroom management systems market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Higher education - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- K-12 - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- On-premise deployment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cloud-based deployment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- APLAF Inc.
- Blackboard Inc.
- ClassDojo Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Faronics Corp.
- HP Inc.
- Impero Solutions Ltd.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Netop Solutions AS
- NetSupport Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200601005391/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE OTHER EDUCATION INTERNET HARDWARE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 06/01/2020 09:00 AM/DISC: 06/01/2020 09:01 AM