Research Report with COVID-19 Forecasts - Automotive Backup Camera Market 2020-2024 | Focus on Enhancing Safety in Vehicles to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 22, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the automotive backup camera market and it is poised to grow by 44.27 million units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200522005076/en/
Technavio has announced the latest market research report titled Global Automotive Backup Camera Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aptiv Plc, Continental AG, Delphi Technologies Plc, DENSO Corp., Gentex Corp., Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Magna International Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Valeo SA, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG are some of the major market participants. The focus on enhancing safety in vehicles will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Focus on enhancing safety in vehicles has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Automotive Backup Camera Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Backup Camera Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43671
Automotive Backup Camera Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive backup camera market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Backup Camera Market Size
- Automotive Backup Camera Market Trends
- Automotive Backup Camera Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increased adoption backup camera due to the rising number of fatalities as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive backup camera market growth during the next few years.
Automotive Backup Camera Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the automotive backup camera market, including some of the vendors such as Aptiv Plc, Continental AG, Delphi Technologies Plc, DENSO Corp., Gentex Corp., Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Magna International Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Valeo SA, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive backup camera market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Backup Camera Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive backup camera market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive backup camera market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive backup camera market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive backup camera market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Passenger car - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial vehicle - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aptiv Plc
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies Plc
- DENSO Corp.
- Gentex Corp.
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Magna International Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Valeo SA
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200522005076/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY AUDIO/VIDEO AFTERMARKET AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 05/22/2020 03:30 AM/DISC: 05/22/2020 03:30 AM