Research Report with COVID-19 Forecasts-Automotive Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Market 2020-2024 | Increased Precision In Measurement to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 21, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the automotive mass air flow (MAF) sensor market and it is poised to grow by 12.69 mn units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200521005553/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Automotive Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensors Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Continental AG, Delphi Technologies, DENSO Corp., General Motors Co., HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Hitachi Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Sensata Technologies Inc., TE Connectivity Ltd., and Valeo SA are some of the major market participants. Although the increased precision in measurement will offer immense growth opportunities, rise in labor costs and declining profit margins will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increased precision in measurement has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, rise in labor cost and declining profit margins might hamper market growth.
Automotive Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Automotive Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41034
Automotive Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive mass air flow (MAF) sensor market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Market Size
- Automotive Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Market Trends
- Automotive Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing need for better-performance vehicles as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive mass air flow (MAF) sensor market growth during the next few years.
Automotive Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the automotive mass air flow (MAF) sensor market, including some of the vendors such as Continental AG, Delphi Technologies, DENSO Corp., General Motors Co., HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Hitachi Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Sensata Technologies Inc., TE Connectivity Ltd., and Valeo SA . Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive mass air flow (MAF) sensor market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive mass air flow (MAF) sensor market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive mass air flow (MAF) sensor market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive mass air flow (MAF) sensor market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive mass air flow (MAF) sensor market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Passenger vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies
- DENSO Corp.
- General Motors Co.
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Valeo SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200521005553/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 05/21/2020 04:00 PM/DISC: 05/21/2020 04:01 PM